Fire that took gay couple’s lives might have been caused by Christmas decorations

0
69

Cameron House, a luxury hotel on the banks of Loch Lomond, outside Glasgow, burnt last week and a gay couple from London Simon Midgley and Richard Dyson were tributed in social networks as victims though it is yet to be confirmed officially. the causes of the fire are also yet to be confirmed but one of the possible version is that the tragedy was caused by the Christmas decorations. An unnamed source told Scotland’s Sunday Post that in a call to emergency services at 6.40am last Monday, staff said the Christmas tree in the main reception burnt up and 200 people were evacuated from the building. The director of the hotel has commended the emergency services for their actions to prevent further losses.According to social media posts paying tribute to Midgley and Dyson, they had been on a winter break in Scotland when they died in the fire. Midgley had shared photos of the hotel on his Instagram and wrote “Home for the weekend”. The sister of Midgley posted a photo of the couple on Facebook and another relative wrote: “I’m beyond heartbroken”.

LEAVE A REPLY

Login with: 
Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here