Paltrow candle explodes in woman’s living room

0
19

Attention, candles can be dangerous. “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle by Gwyneth Paltrowhas just exploded. It happened in the woman’s living room and caused literally “inferno”. This candle was released by the actress one year ago in January. 50-years-old woman from London Jody Thompson won this candle in Christmas work quiz which was held online. Fortunately, she didn’t have to pay £70 for it as its candle’s price in the official website. Thompson shared a picture with his quiz price on Instagram saying that although she was exciting about it, but she founds its smell “a bit fusty”. But there was not enough place in Thompson’s living room and “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle exploded and its huge flamesflew everywhere. “There was an inferno in my living room,” explained Jody. It was so scary at first, but now Thompson funny looks back. Moreover, she decided to thank Paltrow for this candle writing on Instagram that she should stuff your flaming vagina.

LEAVE A REPLY

Login with: 
Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here